Do you love local food? Spend a day with Stokes Farm and Biddy O’Malley’s on September 21st, 2014 as we bring you a most unique farm-to-table experience!
Your afternoon will begin at Stokes Farm in Old Tappan, where fifth generation farmer Ron Binaghi, Jr. will lead a tour of his 140 year old family run operation. You’ll visit the fields where Stokes’ world-famous heirloom tomatoes are grown, and tour our state-of-the-art hydroponic growing system. After the farm tour, participants will head to Biddy O’Malley’s in Northvale, where Chef Wilson Lindemann will prepare a gourmet, three-course lunch using fresh-picked Stokes Farm produce.
Participation in this event is extremely limited and spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration is online only and after enrolling online, checks for the full cost of the event can be mailed to Stokes Farm, 23 DeWolf Road, Old Tappan, NJ 07675. You may also pay in person at the farmstand, which is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 9am-6pm.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Stokes Farm/Biddy O’Malley’s Farm to Table Lunch
September 21st, 2014
Rain Date: September 28th, 2014
- Event begins at 11:30 AM at Stokes Farm, 23 DeWolf Road, Old Tappan, NJ 07675 (Google Map)
- After the farm tour, participants will depart in their personal vehicles to Biddy O’Malley’s, 191 Paris Avenue, Northvale, NJ 07647 (Google Map)
- The cost of this event is $75 per person.
- All participants must be 21 or older.
- Tax, alcohol, and gratuities are not included.