Looking to save some “thyme” and still put healthy food on the table? Become a member of Stokes Farm’s Thyme Saver CSA program! Each week, we’ll prepare a specially selected box of fresh, seasonal, local produce just for you- all you need to do is pick it up! Have the kids in the back seat? Call us from the parking lot and we’ll bring the box to your car. Going to be out of town? Send a friend to pick up your box for you.
Each Thyme Saver Box is full of fresh Stokes Farm produce, along with locally sourced items like peaches, apples, and corn. Most items in your box will be grown on our farm. Other items will be from family farms within 75 miles of ours.
2021 Thyme Saver CSA Program Information
- Pick up your box at the farm on Thursdays from 10am-6pm.
- 22 week program begins June 3rd and runs through October 28th
- Each box will contain a variety of in-season produce, including vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
- We will provide an electronic copy of our weekly recipe & information sheet to help you make the most of your box. Click here to see a sample recipe sheet.
- If you cannot pick up your box, you can send a friend to pick it up for you. All boxes that are not claimed on Thursday are donated to Old Tappan Social Services to assist a local family in need.
- Enrolling in this program shows your commitment to local agriculture and we cannot accommodate substitutions or special requests. We are also unable to offer refunds once the program has begun.
Sign up before April 15th and get a $20 gift card to our farm market with your large box membership, or get a $10 gift card with your small box membership!
Produce Box FAQ
Is the produce organic?
-Our farm is not organic. We practice sustainable agriculture and do not spray pesticides. You can read more about our growing practices here.
Is there a work requirement to participate in the CSA?
– No, there is no work requirement.
Are there any “perks” to being a member?
-Yes! We will be announcing our special members-only classes, tours, and discounts later in the season.
What happens to the boxes that are not picked up on time?
-All unclaimed boxes are donated to Old Tappan Social Services.
Questions about the Thyme Saver? E-mail us at email@example.com